General Policies Escape Room Zone / Rage Room
● Minors (age 17 and under) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
● All sales are final. Escape Room Zone / Rage Room does not offer refunds.
● Any and all valid coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons, promotions,
offers, reservations, parties, or events, and are subject to change without notice.
● Coupons and promotions are one per person per day.
● Coupons and Promotional Gift Cards do not have any cash value.
● Escape Room Zone / Rage Room is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
● Commercial recording or photography is not permitted.
● No outside food or drinks are allowed without prior approval from a manager
● While we strive to accommodate all our guests, attractions are first come, first serve.
● Guests must arrive at least fifteen minutes before their scheduled reservation; arriving
late may be subject to forfeit their reservation. No refunds will be provided.
● Guests can reschedule for an available time with at least a 24-hour notice.
● All individuals participating must sign a valid waiver. Minors under 18 must have their
waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
● Guests are responsible for damages to the facility, equipment, and property; guests will
be responsible to pay for damages based on repair materials and labor fees deemed
necessary by management.
● Management has the authority to end any event early if party members’ actions are
believed to be reckless and/or inappropriate. Refunds will not be given.
● Escape Room Zone / Rage Room does not sell or share any information provided by
guests for booking purposes, waivers, or any other reason.
● By entering the facility’s premises, Escape Room Zone / Rage Room has the right to
photograph, videotape, and/or record all guests and use guests’ face, likeness, voice,
and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising, and promotional
materials without reservation or limitation
● Individuals are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol on all property premises
(including parking lots).
Escape Room Zone Policies
● Escape Room Zone attractions do not have an age restriction; however, we recommend
ages 12 and older
● Rooms accommodate 8-10 people. Escape Room Zone will not permit additional
individuals to participate in one room
● In order to participate in the best record time, groups are provided with three clues. Staff
will provide unlimited clues for guests not attempting the record time
● Each sessions will vary depending on how quickly you solve puzzles; any reservation
over the allotted time of an hour after your scheduled time may be subjected to an
Rage Room Policies
● Rage Room attractions have an age restriction of 13 or older.
● Guests must wear the required safety gear – protective bodysuit, face mask/eye
protection, and gloves – to participate in the attraction.
● Each session will vary depending on how quickly you destroy your items with a time limit
of up to 20 minutes after your scheduled time; any reservation over the allotted time of
20 minutes may be subjected to an additional fee.
● Rage Room attractions are provided with one bin; additional items may be purchased.
● Guests may bring items from their household with prior approval from a manager;
outside items may be subjected to additional fees. Please call your local store for
● All individuals participating must sign a valid waiver.
● Minors under 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
● By signing the waiver, guests agree to participate voluntarily at their own risk.
● Parties and events must be booked in advance and secured with a non-refundable
deposit. Deposits may vary per package/booking. All party and event deposits and
payments are non-refundable.
● Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to allow for check-in time.
Additional time is not available unless booked prior to your event.
● Payment for any remaining balance on events will be taken at the time of check-in.
● You are welcome to bring approved decorations to your scheduled party that are not
permanent and do not cause any damage to BIG property. Confetti, pinatas, glitter, and
silly string are not permitted. If present, these items will incur a $100 cleaning fee.
Health and Safety
● Masks are not required for entry into the facility; however, they are encouraged.
● By entering the facility’s premises, visitors understand the known and unanticipated
risks. All visitors play at their own risk. This includes, but is not limited to, those
individuals who suffer from seizure disorders, are pregnant, and anyone who has
physical limitations that should not incur an increased heartbeat.
● Visitors are required to inform staff of any potential risks or injuries witnessed.
● First-aid kits are located throughout the facility and available for medical purposes.
● Safety of visitors is of utmost importance. Escape Room Zone / Rage Room has a zero
tolerance for violence and will proceed with legal action.
All Escape Room Zone / Rage Room policies and procedures are subject to change without
notice. Restrictions may apply to any of the offers, promotions, coupons, parties, or events
mentioned above. Please visit or call Escape Room Zone / Rage Room for any questions you