General Policies Escape Room Zone / Rage Room
- Minors (age 17 and under) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- All sales are final. Escape Room Zone / Rage Room does not offer refunds.
- Any and all valid coupons cannot be combined with any other coupons, promotions, offers, reservations, parties, or events, and are subject to change without notice.
- Coupons and promotions are one per person per day.
- Coupons and Promotional Gift Cards do not have any cash value.
- $10 Promotional Gift Cards are one per person per day.
- Escape Room Zone / Rage Room is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Commercial recording or photography is not permitted.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed without prior approval from a manager
- While we strive to accommodate all our guests, attractions are first come, first serve.
- Guests must arrive at least fifteen minutes before their scheduled reservation; arriving late may be subject to forfeit their reservation. No refunds will be provided.
- Guests can reschedule for an available time with at least a 24-hour notice.
- All individuals participating must sign a valid waiver. Minors under 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Guests are responsible for damages to the facility, equipment, and property; guests will be responsible to pay for damages based on repair materials and labor fees deemed necessary by management.
- Management has the authority to end any event early if party members’ actions are believed to be reckless and/or inappropriate. Refunds will not be given.
- Escape Room Zone / Rage Room does not sell or share any information provided by guests for booking purposes, waivers, or any other reason.
- By entering the facility’s premises, Escape Room Zone / Rage Room has the right to photograph, videotape, and/or record all guests and use guests’ face, likeness, voice, and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising, and promotional materials without reservation or limitation
- Individuals are strictly prohibited from consuming alcohol on all property premises (including parking lots).
Escape Room Zone Policies
- Escape Room Zone attractions do not have an age restriction; however, we recommend ages 12 and older
- Rooms accommodate 8-10 people. Escape Room Zone will not permit additional individuals to participate in one room
- In order to participate in the best record time, groups are provided with three clues. Staff will provide unlimited clues for guests not attempting the record time
- Each sessions will vary depending on how quickly you solve puzzles; any reservation over the allotted time of an hour after your scheduled time may be subjected to an additional fee
Rage Room Policies
- Rage Room attractions have an age restriction of 13 or older.
- Guests must wear the required safety gear – protective bodysuit, face mask/eye protection, and gloves – to participate in the attraction.
- Each session will vary depending on how quickly you destroy your items with a time limit of up to 20 minutes after your scheduled time; any reservation over the allotted time of 20 minutes may be subjected to an additional fee.
- Rage Room attractions are provided with one bin; additional items may be purchased.
- Guests may bring items from their household with prior approval from a manager; outside items may be subjected to additional fees. Please call your local store for additional details.
- All individuals participating must sign a valid waiver.
- Minors under 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- By signing the waiver, guests agree to participate voluntarily at their own risk.
- Parties and events must be booked in advance and secured with a non-refundable deposit. Deposits may vary per package/booking. All party and event deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled party time to allow for check-in time. Additional time is not available unless booked prior to your event.
- Payment for any remaining balance on events will be taken at the time of check-in.
- You are welcome to bring approved decorations to your scheduled party that are not permanent and do not cause any damage to BIG property. Confetti, pinatas, glitter, and silly string are not permitted. If present, these items will incur a $100 cleaning fee.
Health and Safety
- Masks are not required for entry into the facility; however, they are encouraged.
- By entering the facility’s premises, visitors understand the known and unanticipated risks. All visitors play at their own risk. This includes, but is not limited to, those individuals who suffer from seizure disorders, are pregnant, and anyone who has physical limitations that should not incur an increased heartbeat.
- Visitors are required to inform staff of any potential risks or injuries witnessed.
- First-aid kits are located throughout the facility and available for medical purposes.
- Safety of visitors is of utmost importance. Escape Room Zone / Rage Room has a zero tolerance for violence and will proceed with legal action.
All Escape Room Zone / Rage Room policies and procedures are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply to any of the offers, promotions, coupons, parties, or events mentioned above. Please visit or call Escape Room Zone / Rage Room for any questions you may have.